A globally recognized centre for innovation research.
THECIS provides independent research services into innovation systems and acts as a catalyst for public and private sector clients to make better decisions about innovation.
- Creating new knowledge and building insights into how the innovation systems functions and policies that can improve it.
- Providing opportunities for exchange of ideas through events.
- Dissemination of information through Newsletters, events and other informal education activities, particularly for graduate students.
Values and Beliefs
At THECIS, we are dedicated to the following
- Innovation is important in all sectors of the economy, not just in high technology
- Innovation is fundamentally a social process often, but not always, with a technological component.
- Innovation is a subject of both study and practice.